THE SUBCUTANEOUS TUMOUR SCANNING AND MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
BioVolume is a revolutionary high-precision 3D scanning system which is redefining the way subcutaneous tumour volumes are measured. Developed in partnership with a world-leading pharmaceutical company, BioVolume improves measurement accuracy, inter-operator consistency, animal welfare, cost efficiencies, compliance and the success of pre-clinical oncology research.
IRREGULAR TUMOURS CAN BE MEASURED EFFECTIVELY
0-2 can be detected automatically. 3 onwards can be manually mapped within the software.
IMPROVES ANIMAL WELFARE AND CONTRIBUTES TO THE 3RS FOR ONCOLOGY IN-VIVO RESEARCH
• More precise and accurate measurements mean fewer animals are needed to reach statistical significance/scientific endpoint
• BioVolume measures tumours faster than manual calliper readings resulting in a reduction in animal handling
• Tracking tumour volume condition allows efficient and objective measures for animal welfare
• Morphology independence means irregular tumour models will not compromise the studies
• Consistent measurements independent of the operator allows more flexible shifts and less pressure on staff
COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER LEADING SYSTEMS
BioVolume is a hardware and software scanning and measurement system. Data is output in standard formats for use with industry analysis and statistical packages. Fuel3D has partnered with Somark and Studylog to help make pre-clinical research more efficient.